Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Newsletter

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Hello!
   I just wanted to touch base with everyone really quickly.  This upcoming week will be my last week of my first semester as a college student.  While that is exciting, it also means.. finals.  It won't be too stressful, but I wanted to let you know.  Since there are so many study guides and papers to write, I apologize if the post set for Thursday is late.  I'm working on it, but please understand that my grades take priority today.  I'm going to try my absolute best to make sure it's up at some point this coming Thursday though.  And trust me, it's a good story.  I actually wasn't #backontheyak for this one... (dun dun dun) and there's a special guest!
   Also, this week had a milestone for the blog.  4,000 views!!  Thank you to all of my dedicated readers!  I appreciate your kindness and devotion more than you know.  To celebrate this accomplishment and to make up for the possibility of a delay, I have created a new page called The Crew.  You can find the tab for it right next to The Gallery tab in the upper left hand corner of the blog.  If you haven't been to The Gallery, I suggest you do so, there are a ton of pictures from all of my kayaking escapades (uploaded as posts are).  The Crew is a compilation of bios and fun facts about every person who has been featured on the blog.  Everyone, from the more common faces like Sarah Anne, to the rare birds like Graham, has something written about them.
   Thank you all for your understanding.  Here's to thousands more views from readers just as awesome as you! :)

Jillianne
#backontheyak

P.S. A reminder to send hope to all who were impacted by the earthquake in Nepal.  For those of you who would like to send more than hope, here is a link to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment